The Petrol station is built on Two and Half plots of land. It is one story building consisting of:
– Lube Bay,
– Two Sales Rooms with toilet,
– Two Storage Rooms,
– One electrical room,
– One changing room,
– Two toilets for the public
– And a small warehouse at the back of the story building.
– 4 Underground Tanks
– One 45 Liters for AGO,
– Two over 30,000 Litres of PMS (total of over 60,000 litres)
– One 22,000 for DPK.
– There’s a provision for an additional 45,000 Liters tank for AGO for expansion purposes.
Seven Pumps: Two for AGO, Four for PMS and one for DPK.
GENERATOR: There’s a generator house for a medium/big size generator. Generator not included.
There are the necessary regulatory/approval papers:
– (C of 0, Approved Building Plan,
– Approval to Construct the Petrol station,
– Access to Federal Highway Approval,
– DPR License (needs to be renewed) the effective and efficient operations of the Petrol Station.
Original of these documents can be sighted before payment.
The Petrol Station is strategically situated on one of the best locations along the Ibadan/Lagos Express Way. It is also by the trailer park capable of housing 400 trailers very close to the Petrol station and the market beside the station.
Agency Commission Applies
Property ID: 9PW-5028